Role is remote in the USA.
Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats. If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years. Join us!
Carbon Black’s Marketing team works hard to get the word out about our products and industry intelligence. From digital content and webinars, to field events and User xChanges, you’ll be working hard to provide pertinent information to our customers and the industry as a whole. You’ll leverage the research from our Threat Intelligence team and the Collective Defense network to promote better insight into trends and show people why our product is different than the rest.
Why You Matter
Reporting to the Director of Global Channel Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager is Responsible for driving channel development and partner enablement that aligns with corporate strategy, supports the partner program vision and enables mutual growth and profitability. We’re seeking a results-oriented individual that will have an integral role in the development, execution, and support of the Carbon Black Partner Program across several key areas. This individual will help define the requirements around incentive programs, enablement & competencies, promotional campaigns, and own and drive the partner portal and partner communications. The ideal candidate excels at building relationships and credibility across diverse groups, is a self-starter with strong initiative, excels at verbal and written communications, and has a strong ability to drive, collaborate and manage a wide range of initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, own, and maintain editorial calendars for partner/internal communications to identify story pitches that support the organization's strategic positioning and objectives
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, training and operations to define, develop, and execute content and go-to-market needs
- Manage and develop partner incentive programs through all phases of the development cycle; from analysis, modeling, and design through implementation and tracking metrics for success and program evolution.
- Develop, manage & execute communications & enablement strategy on key programs for intended internal & external audience
- Define/refine and document program requirements and scope for operational execution
- Manage and execute partner communications
- Own and drive the partner portal
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 5-7 years working with and supporting channel sales, marketing and programs
- BS or BA required
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, as well as experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Experience working with Distributors, Resellers, and System Integrator/Service Provider partners
- Strong understanding of how to leverage metrics and data to gauge success, progress, and impact
- Effective interpersonal skills to ensure strong collaboration with partners and cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, accountable with a high attention to details,
- Must be able and willing to accommodate up to 25-30% of business travel
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, CbDefense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.