Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
The Carbon Black Sales team is the first touch point for our prospects and the reliable ally for our customers. On the Sales team, you’ll be working with by high caliber, smart people who are dedicated to finding the right solution for customer needs. From initially discovering needs to ensuring the overall health of our customers, you’ll build your expertise by being exposed to a number of unique scenarios. Backed by an exceptional leadership team and an organization in hyper growth, you can expect to have tremendous success and earning potential.
Why You Matter
Given our rapid growth, we’re seeking a channel account manager, who is excited at the prospect of leveraging their security, technology, and channel background, to continue to build the best channel program available. The Channel Account Manager must have deep connections to the top security resellers in the industry.
Members of the Carbon Black Channel Team assist with driving the company’s booking and revenue growth and are the ‘eyes and ears’ of the company. We exude passion and energy balanced with professionalism and a consultative, knowledgeable approach. We expect every member of the channel team to:
- Aggressively help sales establish qualified pipeline
- Manage region like your own business while working as a team with your peers and partners
- Organize and align channel marketing plans
- Communicate effectively
- Project professionalism and dedication to customer success
- Know our products, the benefits they offer and how we fit in the security ecosystem
- Accurately forecast and capture details in internal systems and reporting
- Operate with the highest ethical standards
- Make decisions based upon the following interests : 1) Customer 2) Company 3) Self
The Channel Manager will play a critical role in driving Carbon Black’s revenue growth by recruiting, cultivating and managing new and existing channel partners. The Channel Manager, will lead and coordinate partner recruitment, enablement and field engagement activities as well as contribute to internal partner program management to ensure cross-functional readiness. Must know ecosystem partners. San Francisco/West Coast location ideal. Some Travel.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed booking, revenue and pipeline quota targets
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Carbon Black.
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities.
- Qualify & recruit Solution Providers, VARs and Distributors across region
- Develop partners through training to enable them to achieve the most commercially suitable level of Partner program accreditation
- Co-ordinate local Marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Facilitate relationships between the Cb field sales team and the key partner sales and technical teams to ensure that account mapping is completed and joint account plans developed.
- Jointly develop partner business plans and review monthly against agreed targets.
- Ensure close liaison with all relevant functions within Carbon Black to communicate product and support needs
- Work closely with partners to qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Cb solutions
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the Systems Engineering team and Channel SE
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years channel management experience with connects to security resellers
- 5+ years experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English with excellent spoken and written skills, additional languages highly desirable
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.