The Business Systems Analyst’s role is to analyze, design, develop, test and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Information System investments, with a core focus on our salesforce.com architecture.
- Work with various business units on their Information System’s needs, and use these requirements to collaborate with the IS department on the overall systems strategy of the company
- Where required, act as project manager on new system deployments or major system changes
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Maintain the integrity, performance and security of all information systems
- Oversee the daily maintenance of our core enterprise architecture, including Salesforce.com
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Work with the Sales organization on ad hoc reporting, dashboard creation or modifications, lead and opportunity related issues and system configurations.
- Work with the Marketing organization to help manage campaigns & leads.
- Maintain overall Salesforce system configuration in production and a sandbox environment.
- Perform org customization of fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects and applications.
- Setup new users based on Roles and Profiles, and deactivate users upon request.
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1+ year salesforce.com administration experience required
- Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel