Looking for a fast-track to a closing sales position? The Business Development Representative role at Motus will give you the foundation and tools to accelerate your growth and be successful in a closing role.
We’re looking for energetic and self-motivated hunters to help our organization increase the overall sales pipeline and achieve revenue goals. To be successful in this role, you must be invigorated by the challenge of picking up the phone and prospecting and qualifying a lead. You must possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability towards your work and thrive in a structured, winning environment with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a BDR, you’ll set the pace for your own advancement. Successful BDRs are quickly promoted into a closing Regional Sales Executive position.
- Engage in strategic territory management, proactive outbound activity, and prospect qualification discussions in order to schedule sales discussions for the Enterprise and Inside Sales teams.
- Research and identify prospective clients using Inside View, LinkedIn, Social Media, web searching and other networking tools.
- Utilize Motus’ marketing programs to create new opportunities and increase the overall pipeline value for the organization.
- Qualify prospect regarding Needs, Timeframe, Authority and Decision Making process.
- Make up to 60 calls a day.
- Maintain concise and accurate records of activity within Salesforce.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent training in business; customer service or sales experience in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform cold and warm calling techniques.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to quickly build rapport over phone and email
- Very organized with a disciplined approach to daily activity planning and goal setting/achievement
- Self-starter with high energy
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills.
- Consistently demonstrates Motus core values: Curious, Brave and Exceptional
At Motus, we are passionate about leveraging technology to make work-life better for mobile workers and their managers. Our cloud-based mobile technology streamlines administrative tasks, provides fair and accurate reimbursements, mitigates risk, and offers actionable data insights—all designed to allow the mobile workforce the freedom to allocate their time in ways that make them happiest.
Winner of the 2016 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work Award, we are a team of curious, collaborative technology enthusiasts who also happen to be smoothie aficionados, Kan Jam champions, home brewers, marathon runners, Salsa dancers, sky-divers, and food truck fanatics. We believe in working smart, working happy, and working healthy—and we’ve built our work environment around those principles to ensure they’re a reality for all our team members.
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.