Mobee is seeking motivated and intellectually curious individuals to help us build the future of crowd-sourced in-store data collection. You’ll be part of an amazing team helping to shape the way that Retailers and Manufacturers are capitalizing on Mobee’s powerful platform to gain rapid and strategic insights into their businesses.
Mobee has built the highest rated “crowdsourced intelligence” platform to help clients gain real-time visibility at the retail store level. Our “swarm” of hundreds of thousands of “bees” – Mobee app users – can be mobilized in minutes to begin answering specific questions about what’s happening in the store, including photo verification, while enjoying our gamified app and earning rewards for visiting retailers in their own neighborhood. Come join a top notch team to help shape the company’s direction and culture as we redefine a multi-billion dollar market.
Reporting to the Manager of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for generating qualified leads within large national retailers in channels ranging from Supermarket and Mass Merch to Specialty and Dollar stores; and the national manufacturers whose products are sold through these retailers. You will be engaging with senior level marketing and operations personnel for whom crowd-sourced insights can make a strategic difference to their business.
Working closely with our Sales and Marketing teams, you will identify the decision makers and influencers for Mobee’s solution, qualify prospects’ business needs, and secure initial calls or meetings for the sales directors.
Key Job Elements:
- Understand client pain points and how the Mobee solution can address them in a strategic context.
- Conduct proactive, outbound prospecting and lead generation activities to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
- Assist in preparing new outbound marketing campaign strategies based on lead generation feedback
- Assist in preparing sales presentations and observe sales calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Salesforce and data analysis tools/dashboards is a plus
Essential Skills/Requirements for Success:
- Be a team player.
- Have a passion for influencing the organization and for winning with uncapped earnings potential.
- Have demonstrable experience in generating leads from large enterprise accounts; ideally some of which has been with retailers and brands.
- Be able to demonstrate the Mobee solution and portray value proposition without assistance.
Mobee is the leading provider of integrated crowdsourcing solutions for global brands, retailers and asset management firms. Founded with a vision to use mobile technology and the power of the crowd to collect the world’s offline data, Mobee develops and deploys custom “Mobee Missions” via its mobile app, cleanses and mines the data for insights, and distributes the relevant data and insights to its clients via a custom dashboard and client APIs. Mobee collects and analyzes thousands of unique data points and photos in real time to create a 360-degree view of the shopper experience and drive brand and retail performance.
Come join a top notch team looking to disrupt multi-billion dollar markets. Join a startup early and help shape the company’s direction and culture as we double in size over the next year.