Business Development Associate
Join the collaboration revolution! Our mission is to be a part of every enterprise business conversation. Whether through instant message, video or phone, Fuze has created a revolutionary platform that is transforming business communication. The Business Development Associate will help develop and maintain new strategic partnerships as well as contribute to the creation of Fuze’s sales strategy. This is a unique role that requires strong analytics and interpersonal skills coupled with a knack for problem solving. Responsibilities will be in the partner management and sales strategy realms outlined below.
Support the development of Fuze’s software and hardware partner ecosystem. Seeking a strategic thinker who is interested in learning how software companies partner in order to unblock barriers for the field and create more opportunities to enhance sales. Manage technical aspects of current partnerships and diligence on new partners. Be able to liaise with ops teams, engineers, and product teams to spec out partner offerings.
Work with Business Development leadership to create and execute on sales strategies that enable the filed. Strong problem solving skills are a key aspect of success in this role.
- Support in the execution of partnership business plans
- Maintain relationships with existing partners
- Help onboard new partners and prepare for new business meetings
- Assist in the creation of collateral to train and enable the field (on partnerships)
- Contribute to ongoing target account and account mapping initiatives
- Work closely with the field to communicate target account strategy
- Meet with partner SE and product teams to scope out and plan integrations
- Answer technical questions about the Fuze platform at partner meetings
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another related discipline
- MBA or Master’s Degree a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, strategy/management consulting, business research or sales
- Propensity and desire to solve complex business problems
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Firm understanding of the telephony space (connectivity, PBX, call center)
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to travel