Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017
Business Application Engineer
320 Summer StreetBoston, MA 02210
BUSINESS APPLICATION ENGINEER
LogMeIn simplifies the way people connect with one another and the world around them. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with offices in Bangalore, Budapest, Dublin, London, San Francisco, Fairfax, Wichita, and Sydney.
Our headquarters are two state-of-the-art buildings on Summer Street in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District that boast a 2,200 sq ft roof deck and patio. We work in an open and forward-thinking environment simplifying the way people connect with one another and the world around them.
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, this individual will be joining our Global Information Technology team in the LogMeIn HQ in Boston and will bring a helpful & friendly mind-set supporting our US-based offices as well as supporting other sites as required. We are looking for an applications and automation professional who can improve efficiency across our IT service organization, as well as across various lines of business within LogMeIn.
- Application administration, access, and customization for a growing list of globally shared SaaS and on premise tools. Experience with Azure AD, Office 365, Slack, Samanage, Intune, PowerShell and LastPass Enterprise are a plus.
- Administer and maintain Windows and Mac imaging systems (SCCM and Casper Management Suite).
- Work with various business units and development teams to provide integration technical knowledge and expertise during the rollout of new applications into our environment.
- Participate in planning of integration projects and corresponding strategies between business units and development teams.
- Proactively identify additional workflow optimization opportunities for Internal IT tasks like user provisioning and de-provisioning, service desk management or software/application catalog.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Systems Engineering, Integration, Global IT or related experience.
- Worked comprehensively within Windows/Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange.
- Direct, hands-on experience with Scripting, PowerShell, Azure/O365, SCCM and Active Directory a plus.
- Experience with identity and access management of SaaS tools including Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce, Slack and Samanage a plus
- Experience supporting and managing Macs in a corporate environment preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting skills across a variety of products and systems.
- Excellent communicator with technical staff or non-technical staff.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and communication and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize projects inde