Acquia is seeking a rigorously analytical, self-starting, strategic problem-solver to join the Business Engineering team. The team focuses on the development and flow of data across internal applications, working with various business systems such as Domo, Salesforce, Intacct, Zendesk, and custom Drupal applications. The ideal candidate will have exceptional problem-solving skills, a willingness to dig into data to identify trends, and the ability to translate findings into actionable improvements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify key business questions and develop automated reporting from data extraction to visualization
- Champion data initiatives by refining processes and data structures to ensure scalable reporting solutions
- Acquire deep understanding of systems integrations and the dataflow between them
- Troubleshoot a breadth of application-level issues from various internal departments
- Establish best practices, audit data for accuracy and oversee permissions and security within Acquia’s BI platform
- Intermediate (2-3 years) SQL/MySQL experience
- Experience using a business intelligence platform such as Domo (preferred) or Tableau
- Experience working with ETL software and relational databases
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, owning deliverables end to end
- Extreme attention to detail and passion for data
- Experience in in-depth requirements elicitation, particularly around KPI reporting and system integration
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to ask critical questions
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Drupal experience a plus!