Office Tour Photos
Apply your editorial and marketing experience to engage and inspire an audience of thousands of brand leaders - and have a direct impact on our digital brand and marketing strategy. We are seeking a web writer to develop high-quality digital content for web pages, landing pages, email, and social media channels.
This role requires a creative and collaborative strategist capable of working across departments to deliver engaging digital experiences.
A successful candidate is an excellent communicator, with experience writing about technical topics, developing digital strategies and measuring SEO and inbound campaigns.
- Develop compelling product pages and drive production schedules for supporting interactive assets (video, social plan, campaigns)
- Draft emails, web pages and ad copy that drives conversion and engagement from our prospects, busy brand executives
- Develop content for blogs, product pages, video scripts, social media shareables, and other pages across the company website.
- Support the strategy for our website properties and social media channels, working closely with in-house designers, content marketing, revenue marketing, and external freelancers and SEO agencies
- Align digital strategy with larger brand goals and revenue goals, reporting on engagement metrics like time on site, clicks per visitor, conversion rates.
- Edit existing content to improve readability, adherence to our brand voice, and SEO initiatives.
- Proofread web content for errors and inconsistencies
- Contribute to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns and reporting results
- A portfolio of digital assets you have created including emails, blog posts, landing pages and microsites
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns
- Expert usage of HubSpot and other CMS platforms
- Experience using Google Analytics and other web metric measurement tools
- Experience working closely with in-house designers, marketing, freelance writers, agencies and contractors and UX developers
- Experience working in content UX is a plus
- Full-time availability
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From