Office Tour Photos
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
The User Experience Research Intern will support the UX Research Lead by planning, coordinating, conducting, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative user research studies. The intern will be encouraged to analyze, summarize, and communicate findings to various audiences.
This is a great opportunity not just to build real project experience as a UX Researcher but also to learn about how software products are built in an agile environment. Youll gain exposure to a wide variety of research methods including usability testing and help craft evidence-based suggestions with stakeholders.
What youll do:
- Support the UX team recruiting (creating screener questions, emailing prospective participants, scheduling participants) for research projects
- Lead in the execution of research methodologies (moderating, research calls, taking notes, etc.)
- Collaborate to translate research findings into actionable takeaways
- Participate in collaborative heuristic evaluations
- Advocate for users while understanding the business goals of the stakeholders and management
Who you are:
- An undergraduate or graduate degree or are a candidate for an undergraduate or graduate degree in a discipline relating to design, human factors, communications, psychology, or sociology
- Familiarity with or has taken classes in the field of User Experience and/or Design Thinking
- Previous experience in a job, internship, or course displaying analytical or research knowledge
- Previous experience with some user research methodologies including usability testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaborative and think creatively to come up with solutions
Details: $20/hr, 24 hours/week, 6 month tenure. Scheduling is flexible. Candidate should be available to be on-site at Buildium office @ 3 Center Plaza in Government Center in Downtown Boston.
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From