Office Tour Photos
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel addicts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that. In this role, you will help contribute to the EF Go Ahead mission!
You will be responsible for:
- Data entry of quantitative and qualitative information on evaluations provided by Go Ahead travelers.
- Receiving and organizing incoming shipments of evaluations from offices worldwide.
- Summarizing feedback from travelers into reports for the Quality Control team.
- Similar projects as business needs dictate.
- Able to work independently, but also be a strong team player
- A self-starter
More Jobs From