Office Tour Photos
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5.7Tn market nows the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
In a nutshell
We're taking Takeoff Technologies to the next level and looking for a Technical Account Manager that likes to move fast, thrives on solving difficult problems and loves working with people, please read on! The Technical Account Manager owns the overall technical relationship for a strategic client and provides crucial connections between the Takeoff product and engineering teams and those of the Client.
This is exciting because you will:
- Build and develop strong strategic client relationships
- Be the primary technical point of contact for the client, working with stakeholders at multiple levels, focusing on the technical leadership teams of our customers
- Track and report on development, deployment, and ongoing SDLC schedules. Facilitate tight feedback loops to Product teams to ensure priorities are clearly reflected in well-groomed backlogs
- Assist site leaders and Takeoffs global technical support team in researching, diagnosis, and resolution of complex technical issues, and be a conduit of feedback to client management and executive team
- Participate in root cause analysis documentation for high severity issues and build trust with our customers by ensuring Takeoff continues to follow a process of continuous improvement
- Analyze customers' needs and work with the operations and account management teams to find creative solutions to complex problems
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Work cross-functionally with our world-class Engineering, Business Development, Product, and Operations teams.
- Travel is required for sites to strengthen strategic relationships and stay close to the product
What you bring to the table:
- Polished communication skills and confidence on the phone as you will be working directly with retail partners and internal stakeholders
- The perfect mix of analytical, technical, and operational: pulling, sanitizing, and analyzing data;
- 3-6 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project management experience
- Strong presentation skills and experience presenting and representing technology at QBRs and other partner meetings
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvement projects from start to finish in a resource-constrained environment
- A strong analytical skill set, comfortable manipulating large data sets and an understanding of databases and data integrity principles
- Ability to respond to problems with urgency and independence
- Strong sense of ownership in your work
Why youll love working at Takeoff
- We're a successful, rapidly-growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
- Were disrupting the e-Grocery industry with our innovative business model
- We're passionate about what we do
- We get to be creative daily
- Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
Everyone here really believes in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
More Jobs From