Do you want to work for the world leader in elite sports performance analytics?
Catapult exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams at all levels of sport. The company has evolved from an Australian startup to a global leader in sports technology with solutions for every element of the performance ecosystem; from wearable tracking to athlete management and video analysis. Catapult is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CAT) and works with over 2,900 elite teams and institutes around the world. The company is headquartered in Australia, with major hub offices in the US and the UK.
We offer software, analytics and services that enable sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach and win. Our products can be found internationally at practice facilities and arenas, in meeting rooms and on the road, serving premier teams in the AFL, NFL, EPL, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA and more.
We want people who are passionate about introducing the best talent to our business
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for ensuring Catapult can source, recruit and hire the talent needed to deliver on its objectives and win in the market. The role reports into the Global Program Manager Talent Acquisition and resources all talent across all functions in the Americas. This role will be based in our Wilmington, MA office. The start date of employment for the successful candidate will be January 2020.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Directly source and recruit all candidates for all vacant positions across the Americas
- Report into the Global Program Manager Talent Acquisition while providing and working towards KPIs
- Tightly manage any relationships with external sourcing agencies. This includes but is not limited to: re-screening all agency sourced candidates and filtering directly through as appropriate to hiring managers, being the bridge between agency and manager for all communications and resourcing activities
- Be a strong and passionate representative of Catapult when engaging both passive and non-passive candidates while always measuring against and linking back to company values and culture
- Work with the Global Program Manager Talent Acquisition to ensure we are driving diversity in candidate pools in each role
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the region to ensure their new hires are a fit across skill, culture and our values
- Partner with hiring managers to guide them through the recruitment lifecycle, ensuring sourcing and recruiting is completed efficiently and effectively
- Involve and guarantee the participation of the People and Culture Business Partner in the Americas on the selection panel for each role and collaborate on the offer, hiring and onboarding of new people
- Assist the Global Program Manager Talent Acquisition, when required, with a range of projects which service the companys global talent strategy and People & Culture plan
- When necessary, support the Global Program Manager Talent Acquisition with recruiting across other regions
What Youll Need:
- Experienced in recruiting across multiple functions and levels of experience
- Skilled in building relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Awareness of the importance of clean data being input into systems such as ATS to enable better reporting and analytics
- Must be from a technology recruitment/sourcing background
- Ability to work to deadlines and KPIs
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in guiding both hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment lifecycle is advantageous but not necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Organisational skills to handle multiple recruiting assignments at one time
- High energy, proactivity and a passion for recruiting great people to work for Catapult
- IT skills (excel, powerpoint, google suite)
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and as part of a global team
Why Youll Like Working for Catapult:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here and we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive compensation and outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave. We also offer referral bonus, Quarterly Value Awards and social events.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located around the world with state-of-the-art equipment. Be aware, we have very competitive table tennis games in a couple offices so be prepared to play and have fun.
- We work with elite sports teams. Why wait until the weekend to be involved with your favorite sports teams? Every day you can make an impact with our clients who are some of the most elite teams in the world.