Office Tour Photos
Chewy has an exciting opportunity to join our pack as a Talent Acquisition Sourcer. Our Strategic Sourcing team works across both business and technology to drive top talent to current openings, and to build highly engaged pipelines for future positions. From product management to merchandising, technology to customer service management, or even data science and analytics, youll be aligned to one of our core critical hiring verticals. Your focus will be helping build the teams that have been historically challenging to fill and are of high impact and value to Chewy.
What Youll Do
A day in the life of a Sourcer would include but is not limited to:
- Using market trends, insights, and competitive intel to create and execute effective sourcing strategies for current and future positions; not just where youre going to find these people, but why and how
- Identifying passive talent using Boolean, LinkedIn, social media sites and more know how to go where the talent is
- Engaging and activating passive talent in meaningful, relevant, and authentic ways
- Assessing talent for Chewy fit and job fit; we set a high bar for talent here at Chewy, and youll be the first step in assuring our bar continues to rise
- Owning candidate relationships through the point of in-person interviews. Were customer obsessed here at Chewy, and in Talent Acquisition our candidates are our customers. Youll be key in ensuring a positive candidate experience through regular updates and communication
- Building and maintaining a network of highly engaged talent. We challenge you to go beyond an occasional check-in email, and we give you full autonomy to add value to peoples lives in meaningful ways. Grab coffee after a busy season, help them with their resume; make a connection
- Tracking, analyzing, and sharing pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to inform your own strategies
- Staying current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing strategies while continuously sharpening your sourcing tools, as well as consulting Recruitment partners on sourcing best practices
What Were Looking For
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting or sourcing experience
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of sourcing methods and strategies
- Strong communication skills and high emotional intelligence an ability to build authentic and long lasting relationships
- Focused on candidate experience, action-orientated, and motivated by results
- Bachelors Degree preferred
While this provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished Talent Acquisition team that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy were creating to further Chewys success. We have positions available across all levels and verticals so if you dont feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to apply and speak with one of our recruiters. Chewy is growing at an incredible so please do not hesitate and apply today.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From