Office Tour Photos
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
The Marketing Technology Systems team are experts in how our Vistaprint website serves our customers and how our marketing tools serve our internal users. We have the big picture view of how all the systems work together. We are a highly productive, established and growing global team that sees their impact on customers and users every day. We value learning and help each other grow – and there's always something new to learn, as we work with many different technologies. We fight fires and drive operability goals across multiple teams to avoid fires in the future.
What You Will Do:
- Work with engineering teams to evaluate and drive improvements to system operability and reliability, including monitoring, alerting, and other good devops practices
- Design and conduct software recovery tests
- Troubleshoot issues and restore functionality
- Provide guidance to tool users
- Perform ongoing software maintenance
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with scripting or object-oriented languages
- Experience with git or other source control management systems
- Adaptability and a love to make things happen
- Curiosity and a desire to learn about and improve the systems you work with
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From