Office Tour Photos
Lovepop is a on a mission to create one billion magical moments and the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and we have been on a rocket ship ride ever since. We are hiring a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting Team to help us with a variety of other accounting and general compliance tasks.
What you'll do here:
- Process accounts payable through our third-party software platform and maintain vendor master file and communication.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of financial statement accounts, including prepaids, fixed assets and sales tax payable.
- Assist with inventory management, including cost reconciliations and cut-off procedures
- Assist with generation of sales tax filings ensure proper filing of all state compliance requirements
- Identify areas for improvement and strive for efficiency
- Assist with cash management, including review of collections and clearing account reconciliations
- Assist with annual audit process with outside audit team
- Perform ad-hoc analytical projects
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
You'll be great if:
- Has the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Are flexible and adaptable regarding changes in process and procedures
- Are detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- Are able to communicate with the team and management effectively
- Bring high energy and positive attitude to every day
What you'll bring to the table:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skill
- Familiarity with Quickbooks software would be a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- 1-3 years of previous accounting experience
What's in it for you:
- Chance to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced Boston startup
- Work closely with members of Senior Leadership
- Obtain a wide variety of accounting, operations, and finance experience