Office Tour Photos
Software QA Engineer - Technical Services
TriNetX is the global health research network that revolutionizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the generation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought.
Our customer base and network is growing rapidly and we are expanding our Technical Services Team. We are looking for talented, energetic, and motivated engineers to join us on our journey. We are a small group and you will have a big impact on the success of our product and company. You will be focused on testing and quality assurance in various environments with a multitude of tools.
We are looking for a talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join The Technical Services Team as a QA Engineer. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing and verification of software components and end-to-end business scenarios. We are seeking an individual with systems testing skills to work with our development and testing team to build a robust automated testing suite in different environments and with various tools.
If you're interested in working for a company that is disrupting the health research field, is building a great team and fun company culture, please respond with a copy of your most recent resume along with your current contact information.
The TriNetX platform is HIPAA and GDPR compliant. For more information, visit TriNetX at http://www.trinetx.com or follow @TriNetX on Twitter.
What your day-to-day could look like:
- create and document test strategies and test suites
- document test results
- participate in requirements, design, and code reviews
- validate and verify software components
- conduct end-to-end business scenario testing
- install and configure TriNetX software test environments
- create test plans and test data sets
- run manual and automated tests for online and batch components
- Expand and maintain our API test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our UI test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our utility toolkit test framework
- Develop and maintain internal tools to aid our development team using Python and Unix shell scripts
- Provide QA status in daily scrum meetings and testing efforts estimations in sprint planning.
What you bring to the table:
This role requires capabilities to work with our development and testing team to build robust automated testing suites that require the following skills and experience:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent QA/Testing experience.
- Unix and Windows scripts
- Experience in planning, developing and maintaining test automation framework and test suites.
- Healthcare software testing experience is preferred