Interested in accelerating research and improving outcomes for millions of patients? OM1 is looking for a software engineer to help drive the evolution of our platform. OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our real world evidence platform, clinical registries and AI technologies enable clients to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and personalize patient care.
As a software engineer at OM1, you will work with a small, focused team of developers responsible for transforming source records into enriched, research grade data. Your efforts allow our customers to generate unique insights into healthcare outcomes. The ideal candidate is a smart, creative, and curious analytical thinker who is excited to work hands-on with big data.
- Work in an agile (scrum) environment with continuous delivery.
- Work with lead engineers and product managers to understand requirements, plan, prioritize and build highly-scalable solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Translate business requirements into clear technical stories that break down work into incremental deliveries.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Excited to work with Scala, Python, and AWS. You truly enjoy coding.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A strong desire to advance healthcare and improve patient outcomes.
More Jobs From