Office Tour Photos
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup that is disrupting a $5.7Tn market nows the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
About the role
Takeoff Technologies is seeking a motivated individual to join our Quality Engineering team. In this role, you will help build and scale our test automation infrastructure. This includes the development of supporting services, frameworks, test libraries, and related tools.
At Takeoff Technologies we feel that quality is everyones responsibility. The Quality Engineering team works closely with engineering to ensure the overall quality of our e-commerce platform. Our engineers place emphasis on automation and continuous testing.
This is exciting because you will:
- Build, Maintain, and Scale our test automation infrastructure
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test libraries and services
- Work closely with scrum team members to improve quality through the entire SDLC
- Contribute to software design and code reviews
- Introduce and influence process improvements
What you bring to the table:
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with engineering tools such as Jira, Git, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of OOP with Python, Java or similar high-level programming language
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in test automation or software development
- A BS or MS in computer science or a related degree
- Solid understanding of how cloud-based services work
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Strong experience in LINUX/UNIX and any dynamic high-level language (Ruby / Perl / Python)
- Empathetic toward end-users and devoted to exceptional user experience
- A high-energy, independent thinker with sharp attention to detail
- Driven toward a strong sense of ownership in your work
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
Why youll love working at Takeoff
We're a successful, rapidly growing startup with an entrepreneurial vibe
Were disrupting the eGrocery industry with our innovative business model
We're passionate about what we do
We get to be creative on a daily basis
Youll work with a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right, and is open to new ideas
We believe in autonomy, and reward those who take initiative
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
We have fun!
What we offer
Here at Takeoff, we offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vision plans, flexible paid time off, and a fun and supportive company culture! Some of our other benefits include:
Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered lunches
Beautiful, well-lit, open office space
Plenty of exciting travel opportunities
Everyone here really believes in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
More Jobs From