Office Tour Photos
Are you interested in a highly cross functional role? Do you want the ability drive change across multiple facets and see your impact from start to finish? We are looking for a passionate and influential person to take on the management of a strategic product line.
What you’ll do all day:
- Define and implement the right assortment that both meets the longer-term strategy and fulfills the needs of our target customer key use cases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, launch and grow our products
- Developing product marketing content to be leveraged on our site and in channels that creates customers engagement and demonstrates our product expertise
- Assess and model the viability and economics of new marketing ideas, monitor the health of the product category
- Define and implement test plans, conduct analyses and make recommendations for product enhancements
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive growth – you’ll have various levers to pull across areas like site, channel, offers, pricing and positioning to achieve our growth goals
- Learn & implement – we’re looking to redefine our positioning on our Consumer portfolio & take it to the next level. Fact based learning & experimentation is a must for the role.
- Create engagement – we’ve tasked ourselves with increasing our engagement with our customers leveraging our product and manufacturing expertise
- Deliver results – ability to manage multiple complex projects and meet competing deadlines.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an Influencer - Has demonstrated leadership and influencing others across functions
- Is a numbers person – has experience and is comfortable using various data sources to gauge viability of new ideas, performance of existing projects, as well as determining root causes for performance issues
- Drives Change - Has shown that they are able to drive business results, from ideation to implementation and can iterate based on learnings
- Is into the details - Has a strong attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 2 - 4 years of product marketing, marketing strategy and/or site experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Excel, pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
More Jobs From