Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Were seeking a Senior Product Designer to work closely with the Capital team to create experiences that enable customers access to capital when they need it. Youre right for this role if you have Fintech experience to lean on; you love simplifying complexity; you consistently deliver high quality work and your collaborative style inspires others to the point where people ask to work with you; your attention to detail and problem solving skills are obvious throughout the entire process; and you acknowledge theres always more to learn.
As a Senior Product Designer on the Toast Capital team you will:
- Design intuitive experiences across mobile and responsive web platforms - delivering easy to follow wireframes, workflows, and prototypes
- Build strong partnerships to collaboratively define high quality solutions that balance restaurant needs and business objectives across our Fintech ecosystem
- Collaborate with user research and product management to understand customers, translating understanding into design artefacts that shape thinking
- Advocate and promote an iterative approach to design that includes dives deep into understanding user behaviors, motivations, and intent while also leveraging quantitative data and tools such as A/B testing.
- Proactively identify and contribute ideas as a catalyst for driving positive change
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years experience designing software or large scale, complex websites
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in HCI, Human Factors, etc. preferred
- Passion for making high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design and mobile best practices
- Empathetic with a desire to continuously learn and evolve
More Jobs From