AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
AppNeta is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. In this role, youll be in the thick of all of our marketing efforts and will have a unique opportunity to get hands-on involvement across the spectrum of demand generation, social media, events, and more. Were a fast-paced and results-oriented team, so were in search of a go-getter who is passionate about driving ROI through integrated, end-to-end marketing programs.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving the execution of brand awareness initiatives as well as lead-generating activities like account-based marketing programs, trade shows, and email nurture.
- Manage and provide support for our tradeshow and events program, including researching, planning, logistics, execution, tracking, and budgeting.
- Help run and optimize various marketing campaigns including: targeted email campaigns, PPC, display advertising, direct mail, social media, etc.
- Keep a keen eye on the performance of our marketing programs with ongoing reporting and analysis, and make optimization recommendations as appropriate.
- Play a critical role in the management of our content and email nurture programs, including leading the QA process for new materials to ensure the integrity of the AppNeta brand.
- Collaborate with our Content Manager to help ensure our content library stays up to date and actionable
- Maintain inventory and handle orders of marketing materials, collateral, swag, t-shirts, etc.
- BA/BS required preferably in Marketing or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience with B2B marketing, event management, demand generation, digital marketing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, as well as set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated, eager, and enthusiastic to learn
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality output
- Genuinely enjoys the constant challenge that marketing presents
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with technical, network-related SaaS products a plus!
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
More Jobs From