Office Tour Photos
Located in Dania Beach, FL and Boston, MA, the Marketing Analytics team is the data science, experimentation and analytics partner to Chewys Marketing department. The centralization of data, and the ability to analyze and apply it at scale, enables our marketers to deliver on effective and data-driven marketing strategies that are imperative to Chewy's growth. With a specific focus on our cross-channel marketing strategies, the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager will directly partner across Marketing Strategy, Data Science and Engineering to develop and maintain Multi-touch Attribution, Testing (Multi-variate and A/B), Audience/Targeting Models, Opportunity Sizing, Sales Planning and Forecasting. The sole purpose of this role is to provide guidance to our Marketing partners while minimizing risk and driving efficiencies.
What You'll Do:
- Define the strategic analytics agenda to unlock insights and guide the marketing organization - everything from identifying, testing and optimizing new features to broad level strategic direction that is grounded in data evidence and heavy analytical rigor.
- Lead and present strategic and tactical actionable insights/opportunities from a wide variety of data sources: Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA), Marketing Mix Modeling, DMP, CDP, etc.
- Build relationships and influence key stakeholders across Marketing Channel ownership using top quality insights.
- Manipulate and analyze cookie/impression level digital marketing data, including data from MTA, DMP, ad-serving platforms and web analytics platforms to produce structured data sets for analysis.
- Lead the digital marketing measurement framework that unifies Marketing Mix and Multi Touch Attribution models.
- Establish optimal way to present actionable data and recommendations for future execution.
- Manage testing and optimization across multiple facets of the organization, from marketing to merchandising and conducting a range of online and offline tests.
- Own the end-to-end testing life cycle, from implementation through to analysis and producing optimizations and recommendations.
- Design and lead some of the most complex projects/analyses that involve industry-leading experimental techniques, exploratory data analytics, and modeling.
- Use data to create a compelling story that can provide clear recommendations to inform marketing campaign strategy across multiple channels.
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including product management, engineering, creative design, marketing and data science on your focus area.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external vendors to enhance our evolving digital marketing measurement, testing and optimization agenda.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, MIS, or other quantitative discipline with strong academic record; Masters preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant analytical experience, including: multi-touch attribution, trends development, digital marketing analysis, marketing strategy, media spend forecasting.
- Experience with experimental design and/or statistical analysis to drive business decision making.
- Strong Proficiency in SQL is a must Proficiency in Python and statistical analyses using R is preferred.
- Advanced data visualization skills using software such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Understanding of digital data including the systems and processes used to generate and manipulate it by media type.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated success influencing senior level stakeholders on strategic direction based on recommendations backed by in-depth analysis; Strong written and verbal communication.
- Prior experience proactively identifying areas where analytical efforts can produce a strong business value add.
- Experience in mentoring and developing of a team of technically-savvy analysts.
- Position may require travel.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From