Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a passionate, driven, talented, selfless Senior Designer to join the Cambridge team for The Studio, the in-house creative agency for EF Educational Tours.
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
- Have at least 6 years of professional experience at an agency or design firm.
- Are capable of designing across many mediums and channels (from print to digital to merch and beyond).
- Are a pro with production (e.g. proper file prep, pre-flight, press checks, etc).
- Love to learn (and share) new things.
- Have a Ill figure it out kind of attitude and approach.
- Get excited about designing things youve never done before.
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs.
- Put team above self.
- Are a mentor and source of inspiration for the rest of the team
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope or cool factor, as an opportunity.
- Prefer working in teams vs being the solo creative. We are a collaborative bunch.
- Believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment.
- Are the in-house creative agency for EF Educational Tours. You can check out some of our work at creativejournal.ef.com or eftours.com (we can also show you a ton more work if you come in for an interview).
- Are a team of writers, designers, video editors and shooters, producers, photographers, and moreacross 2 different offices (Cambridge, MA and Toronto, ON).
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun making it.
- Is the widest range of projects youll find under 2 roofs. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it allfrom 200 page catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, multi-channel ad campaigns to merchandise.
- We do everything from production work to the crazy-amazing career-making ad campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons.
The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1500 per employee for professional development/continued education
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- Annual team outings
- Apple Education Discounts
- Free high fives
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Sounds enormous, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We get the best of a small companys values, atmosphere, and energy with the resources of a big one. And in the creative and marketing department, we get the autonomy to innovate coupled with the backing and support of a company thats able to bring those innovations to life. Talk about a great place to workno wonder weve been right at the top (#1 and #2 to be exact) of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work list the last 2 years.
More Jobs From