Office Tour Photos
The Senior Content Strategist is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo and its SMB and mid-market customers grow their businesses. S/he will consistently create exceptional, audience-centric content while helping others to create the same high-quality level of content.
Youll become an expert in ecommerce marketing, and youll create both short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (articles, reports, blog posts, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (blog, website, etc.). Youll collaborate closely with fellow members of the marketing team, sales, customer success, as well as our customers to tell compelling stories across all forms of content in support of various marketing initiatives.
Content is at the cornerstone of our plan to build awareness for Klaviyo and to grow our community, so youll be playing a critical role in the growth of our business and in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals.
The successful candidate is first and foremost a marketer, and an exceptional writer, storyteller, and communicator. You have a strong understanding of the content marketing landscape, and you understand how to distill complex ideas into easily understandable content, identify and develop great content ideas, and keep the quality of content consistent with Klaviyos brand.
Youll be part of the Content Marketing team and youll report to Klaviyos Managing Editor.
How you will make a difference:
- Pitch ideas. Youll understand Klaviyos customers, their challenges and opportunities, what differences and similarities exist across segments and personas, and youll regularly contribute ideas for highly engaging content thatll help SMB and mid-market ecommerce marketers and business leaders solve business problems and grow their business.
- Create engaging content. Youll spend the bulk of your time creating amazing content across all formats and channels that helps SMB and mid-market ecommerce marketers and business leaders use their data and their own marketing channels better.
- Manage content projects. In addition to creating content, youll collaborate with fellow teammates and manage the process for producing your content projects from start to finishfrom ideation to distribution.
- Maintain the tone and quality of content. Youll assist in the editing process and help to ensure relevance and consistency across all the content we produce.
- Mentor fellow creators. Youll be a go-to resource for fellow content strategists, marketers, and Klaviyos on what good content is and what it isnt. Youll coach others on content standards, help them shape their ideas into high-quality content, and help them up their game with every new piece they create.
- Monitor performance. Youll collaborate with the team to keep an eye on and share the performance of our contenthow its being consumed, whats resonating, whats driving results, etcand youll use data to optimize our content efforts fast.
Who You Are:
- Youre a rock-star marketer, writer, editor, and content coach.
- Youre a naturally gifted storyteller and you deeply enjoy using words and stories to create high-quality content that helps solve business problems.
- You think about the story first and the format second.
- Youre curious by nature, you love creating content that makes an impact, and youre energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- You have at least six years of professional experience in digital marketing, preferably with experience marketing to fellow marketers.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From