Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is a dynamic, cutting-edge technology company operating in the ecommerce space. Were committed to providing our customers with a best-in-class experience for all things home. Were looking for an experienced Collaboration Engineer for a growing, global collaboration services team. The team is responsible for managing and supporting a subset of Wayfairs collaboration services including G Suite, Atlassian Confluence, Slack, and Docusign.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with peers to define and implement best practices for service management and support across a multi-time zone office footprint
- Consult with IT and internal customers as a trusted resource in proposing technology solutions
- Act as a subject matter expert for collaboration tools, including keeping current with industry trends, vendor roadmaps, and platform features.
- Identify opportunities utilizing data and build solutions that scale with a rapidly growing environment to improve usage and the value of our collaboration tools
- Write documentation to help with user support and internal IT cross-training
- Help establish best practices for tracking and managing API permissions and integrations
- Resolve support tickets and assist IT staff with requests and issues
Who you are:
- You have experience working with Atlassian products, preferably Confluence and have an understanding of knowledge management.
- You thrive on the idea of being responsible for core IT services in a rapidly growing global company. Ideally, you have experienced the challenges faced in managing large corporate services in excess of 5,000 users for more than 5 years.
- You enjoy using reported issues escalation from End User Support teams as an opportunity to automate solutions using Powershell or Python and fix root issues.
- You possess strong organizational skills and can juggle multiple initiatives and rapidly shifting business priorities.
- You work well as part of a team, sharing research, knowledge and leading practices with team members. You are also comfortable adjusting your communication strategy to align with end users, clients, other engineers and executives.
- You understand ITIL concepts even if you dont know what the acronym stands for
- You have experience using APIs for either automation of management or for bot and app integrations.
- You have excellent customer service skills, proven organizational abilities and thrives in a fast-paced and uncertain environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From