Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. Were searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of Salesforce and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this role excels at development & administration in Salesforce and is excited to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales Operations, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Developer.
- Draw on technical skills to act as technical resource to internal stakeholders
- Interact directly with stakeholders as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with external systems.
- Communicate with stakeholders to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with business teams to develop complex CRM solutions that follow best practices. This may involve discussing trade-offs with other groups, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and organization goals
- Extensive knowledge of Apex, SOQL, Visualforce and Lightning Web Component
- Lead the testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Are Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce, both in supporting existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about emerging technologies
- Communicate clearly with a wide range of non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Have experience designing, creating and deploying Salesforce Communities
- Have integrated Salesforce with other business systems, using various integration platforms and tools
- Possess demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an expert admin
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce Lightning UI
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities
- Admin experience in other systems (E-Commerce, ERP, etc)
- Knowledge of best practices with integrations and data management
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From