The Response Center Analyst - Tier I is a member of the Interactions Response Center Team, and is responsible for comprehensive Incident Management, as well as initial diagnosis and basic issue remediation. The Response Center Analyst - Tier I works in concert with the Interactions Response Center Tier 2 team, as well as other Interactions technical teams, to provide a seamless support experience for Interactions’ Clients.
The Interactions Response Center operates 24x7.
- Work directly with clients through phone, email, chat, and ticket management system to resolve incidents.
- Monitor alerts from various service and infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Respond to issues of all sizes, from major outages to minor alerts, conduct initial triage and resolve or reach out as needed.
- Incident coordination, including sending alerts to other technical operations teams based on the size and scope of incidents.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all components of the Interactions platform.
More Jobs From