Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for self-motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that is transforming the way restaurants operate. You will be involved in working with Toasts restaurant customers to set up the Toast system, train restaurant staff, build a relationship with our customers, and ensure they are successful. We are looking for candidates that have passion for mobile technology, experience in the restaurant industry, can communicate effectively, and are creative problem solvers. We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
About this roll*:
- Support and cultivate a positive experience for the customer through the entire project process from implementation and installation to go-live remotely via phone and email
- Lead intro calls with customers to outline process and reiterate/set/review expectations
- Manage and track day-to-day logistics using internal tools including Salesforce and Google Drive, continuously moving toward project milestones
- Keep customers on track with timelines of necessary tasks, status updates and meetings
- Guide customers through the remote installation process of Toast POS systems remotely, including hardware and network installation and set-up
- Maintain timely and complete documentation of all daily and project work, using standard methods and procedures
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of POS and associated backend systems
- Consult with customers and project stakeholders regarding their operations in order to optimize their POS configuration to meet their business needs.
- Collaborate with other technical staff in the testing of new software and POS technologies
- Keep current with relevant technologies and maintain selected technical certifications
- Apply knowledge of business and technology to identify opportunities for process improvements
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Committed to customer success and willing to go the extra mile to delight Toast customers
- Resourceful self and time management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers over the phone and in written communication.
- 1-3 years of restaurant industry experience highly desired
- Familiarity with networking concepts and hardware
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner, evaluating challenges and using resources to propose technical solutions or alternatives based on the customer needs
- Adaptable to the ever changing circumstances of working with restaurants
- Strong work ethic and professionalism during challenging situations.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From