Office Tour Photos
A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about us:
Our Provider Operations team is responsible for streamlining our operations with providers and for managing Devoteds provider data. One of the ways Devoted Health differentiates ourselves early on with our network, provides value to our providers, and maintains provider data that is current and accurate is through our credentialing program. We have built our credentialing program from the ground up and are looking for a leader who can mature our systems and processes, achieve industry-leading turnaround times through stellar operational prowess, and be a subject matter expert to lead us through complex regulations and accreditations. Were looking for a team player within our Provider Ops team. We all pitch in, love to work outside our zone, be a thought partner, and take on new challenges.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead our end-to-end credentialing program
- Develop true subject matter expertise in credentialing ~ credentialing is a regulated part of our business with significant oversight, policy documentation, and accreditation responsibilities
- Lead a first-class. metrics-driven credentialing operation ~ this includes working queues daily, unblocking complex cases, and achieving best-in-class turnaround times
- Must be excited to roll up your sleeves
- Manage and build systems and processes from the ground up
- Be adept at technology and product management, and have a constant eye towards creative process improvement
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple vendors with an eye towards bringing more capabilities in-house as we scale across markets
- Start off as an individual contributor; be ready to scale a team
- Ability and desire to understand and adhere to complex regulations
- A true operator ~ you have a bias towards action and execution, and a track record to support your ability to get things done
- Clear head for process ~ you are passionate about process improvement and efficiency, and have an ability to predict and prevent bottlenecks
- You run towards complexity. You have stamina for tackling hard problems
- Detail-orientation. When it comes to provider data, the devil is in the details
- A can-do attitude. You will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You scale up and down with ease
- Experience working with complex data and implementing systems and workflows
- Creative thinker. We are building systems from the ground up and want fresh ideas
- Strong communicator who can work with cross-functional stakeholders and drive alignment
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years in operations, compliance, or consulting
- MBA preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus, particularly if you have experience with credentialing or provider data
- Track record of success developing and implementing systems and processes and understanding and implementing regulatory requirements
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From