HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is looking for a passionate product marketer to help drive vision, messaging, awareness, and GTM strategy. The ideal candidate will be creative and data-driven, with a background in and experience building programs, processes, and reporting, that help sales and marketing teams to collaborate and grow the business.
This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in delivering successful product launches, contributing to positioning and narratives that focus on value, and creating sales enablement content. In this role, youll be a hands-on operational leader and a team player working collaboratively with sales, marketing, product management and leadership to help craft compelling narratives.
Our team is fast growing, and we are looking for someone that embraces new opportunities, is motivated by career growth and who challenges themselves to deliver consistent excellence.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to help drive positioning and go-to-market strategy;
- Create compelling internal and external, customer-facing presentations;
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content and webinars to spread the message;
- Execute product launch plans working with product management to ensure effective and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline;
- Partner with a world-class Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages;
- Craft product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process;
- Public speaking and the ability to confidently deliver presentations; and
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing;
- Proven ability to project manage diverse teams toward a common goal;
- You consider yourself a storyteller with great presentation skills and the ability to personalize messages to different audiences; and
- Content creation ability. You have been hands-on and also worked with creative partners to create a range of sales enablement content assets (including product demo videos, one pagers, tech sheets, pitch decks, battle cards, and case studies).
- Skilled collaborator with proven ability to work with a diverse set of creative, technical and non-technical partners.
More Jobs From