Office Tour Photos
The Customer Communications team is responsible for maximizing value to the business by serving the right content, at the right time, with the right frequency. In this role, you will be part of a brand new team whose mission it is to tackle post-order customer communications across Email and SMS. You will help formulate and drive the strategy behind this high profile program that aims both to improve the customer experience and to maximize business value generated through customer communication touchpoints across Wayfair US, Wayfair Canada, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold brands.
As the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for launching and iterating on our post-order Email and SMS campaigns. You will develop a deep understanding of who our customer is, what she needs, and how to get her attention. Partnering closely with operations, data scientists, engineers and creative teams, you will innovate and enhance our playbook for Email and SMS communications to maximize value for Wayfair.
What Youll Do
- Own a multi-million dollar channel, managing complex cross-functional partnerships and mining customer and business data to uncover insights and that drive incremental customer lifetime value
- Spearhead the optimization of our customer journey across all communication touchpoints, from pre-purchase marketing to post-order transactional communications. Design new templates and campaigns for customers at specific points in the customer journey
- Define KPIs for post-order Notification campaigns and establish stretch goals for 6-12 month time windows
- Closely monitor campaign performance for both revenue and costs, and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
What Youll Need
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, data science, finance and/or corporate strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets and goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable building a strategy and story using large datasets
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Senior presence; ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, R, Python and Test and Learn practices
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From