At HealthEdge, our goal is to modernize Healthcare IT and bring it to 21st century, set an industry example and provide the most effective integrated financial, administrative and clinical software experience for healthcare payers. The Product Management team is looking for a Lead UX Designer who will operate at a leadership level setting creative and experience strategy. As an inspirational leader, the Lead User Experience Designer drives user-centered design processes in partnership with customers, product, and technology teams. This position reports into the Vice President of Product Management.
- Re-design product workflows working closely with customers and the product team.
- Work in an agile environment and provide user research data and design directions to the engineering team across all product lines.
- Conduct usability studies and usability tests to improve the products incrementally.
- Direct UI kits, design systems iconography and user flows for user stories.
- Work with Product owners to create better user story maps and experiences.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leadership to evolve the role of UX and uphold UX practices.
- Setup end-to-end UX Strategy around existing and products, including the setup of user research groups, tooling, process, and hiring.
- Manage and update the HealthEdge design language system
- Perform and record in-field user research with customer visits.
- Travel: Up to 10% per month offsite to meet customers and remote teams.
- 7+ years of experience in UX design/architecture or UX management.
- A Master’s degree in Human Factors or equivalent disciplines.
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans released product/service design leadership and storytelling.
- Proven track record in UX, Information Architecture, interface design and service design leadership.
- Demonstrable ability for excellent cross-team communication.
- Experience establishing and using tools infrastructure like Sketch, Invision and Zeplin though you can evolve this infrastructure as-needed
- A solid understanding and demonstration of design thinking principles.
- The ability to lead the design of large, complex systems of interactions.
- Proven track record working with enterprise customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills; people like working with you.
- The ability to work across teams and the organization.
- High Say:Do ratio; proven reputation for accountability and follow-through.
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Vocational UX training from General Assembly / Product School / Startup Institute will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Enterprise B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience working in the healthcare or healthcare technology sector.
More Jobs From