Office Tour Photos
If you ever wanted to be on the ground floor of a well-funded, rapidly growing startup where you had the chance to transform a $5.7Tn market nows the time! Join our team at Takeoff Technologies. Our automated grocery fulfillment system, coupled with our end-to-end technology solution, is helping grocers thrive in an online grocery market.
In a Nutshell
We're taking Takeoff Technologies to the next level and looking for a Performance Manager that will be at the epicenter of Takeoff's transformation of the grocery industry. If you are driven by problem-solving in a no politics environment where you have the opportunity to make a significant impact, read on. Operations Performance Team members use their problem solving, analytical, and communication skills to engage with the field organization as well as strategic clients & partners to define opportunities and solutions in the operations and work cross-functionally with technology, field ops, and other internal teams to drive performance improvements. We are at the point where we are creating the blueprints for operational excellence that will take us from 5 sites to hundreds of sites and transform e-grocery. We are looking for leaders who are ready to roll up their sleeves and be part of creating and executing on those blueprints.
This is exciting because you will:
- Leverage your business understanding and leadership skills to lead process improvement across internal and external groups
- Partner with peers across the company as well as external clients to understand pain points, root cause and then drive and measure solutions
- Work with technology partners to ensure robust solutions are in place
- Partner with site leaders to drive operational excellence across multiple sites
- Create and report on KPIs including productivity, client satisfaction, and customer experience
- Manage client relationships to ensure they are deriving maximum value from their e-grocery solution
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to manage, drive and prioritize projects, while leading cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong leadership ability. A hands-on analyst and team player that can inspire/mentor staff members
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Proven ability to work successfully with and across teams. Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence. Relentless about following up until the job is done
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders. Able to grasp complex issues and look beyond the obvious
- Self-motivated, proactive, and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Bachelors degree
- Willingness to travel to visit field org & clients (20-40%)
Why youll love working at Takeoff
Everyone here really believes in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Our culture revolves around our core values of respect, initiative, collaboration, adaptability, and diversity. As people, we value hard work, but we balance it with socializing as a team, respecting our time outside of work, and appreciating our coworkers unique walks of life.
Takeoff is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more at www.takeoff.com.in what they do. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
More Jobs From