At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to empower current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity, free of debt. By tapping into the built-in value of a home, we help homeowners do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
Hometap makes investments in residential homes, buying a small equity stake against the homes future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
As we enter 2020, we have over $100 million from investors to make this vision a reality. Wed like to invite you to join us on this journey.
We are bustling, busy, small but growing company. We are looking for you to coordinate the various streams of behind the scenes work that keep a team running smoothly. We are looking for someone detail-oriented, proactive, with mastery-level scheduling skills, and a strong front-of-house demeanor.
Your domain would include:
- Guest experience: Greeting & settling guests
- Office experience: Keeping the office well-stocked and tidy; vendor management
- Employee experience: Participation in employee onboarding
- Customer experience: Participation in homeowner relations, including gift purchases
- Special projects and events
- Interested in working in a startup
- Proactive - when you see an area for improvement, you tackle it
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Administrator or Personal Assistant
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), and time management skills
- Proactive about making life easier for team, and have a lets find the solution attitude
- Experience as a PA or with heavy scheduling is a nice-to-have
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is the what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.
More Jobs From