HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by better connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions, and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, each and every person plays an important role in shaping the future of our company and the industry itself. Join us as we empower the real estate companies to provide incredible experiences and build a stronger community for their tenants.
Were excited to grow our team and have lots of opportunities for career development, so if youre passionate about what you do and want to work in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is seeking a Demand Generation Manager with experience in driving awareness, consideration and purchase for enterprise B2B solutions.
HqO is seeking a dynamic, collaborative and strategic Demand Generation Manager to develop our marketing strategies leveraging targeted marketing programs to drive net new lead creation, acceleration of pipeline and penetration with targeted accounts and markets. You will work closely with sales and business development partners to drive revenue. Youll apply a strategic approach when working closely with a cross-functional team of marketing and sales professionals. This role will focus on assigned target accounts/geographies to drive qualified leads, pipeline and bookings. The ability to communicate effectively with sales leaders and guide marketing spend to align with historical revenue performance is key. You are passionate about Account Based Marketing and love partnering with sales teams to drive results from this approach.
You must be able to work independently and be highly productive. Youre a strategic and analytical thinker and have the organizational skills to manage a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive revenue. If you have the whole package, then we have a place for you!
What Will You Do
- Develop and execute account-based marketing campaigns to drive engagement and qualified new business opportunities at HqOs target accounts
- Monitor lead funnel flow and make adjustment to increase program effectiveness
- Partner with other marketing functions (event, content and partnership) to deliver marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and develop repeatable processes
- Develop content assets that resonate with our target personas.
- Implement conversion optimization strategies to increase effectiveness of marketing campaigns, offers, landing pages etc., and make tactical adjustments to campaigns based on results and integrate learning in overall strategy
- Develop reports on demand generation program results, develop insights and recommendations to improve lead quantity and quality
- Maintain alignment with the sales team through timely and actionable communications and feedback sessions
- Partner with Marketing Operations to design and implement email nurture tracks to nurture leads through the funnel
- Be the in-house expert on account based marketing execution and analytics and maintain up-to-date knowledge of demand generation trends, best practices, and technologies
- At least 3 - 5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in B2B marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated ability to report and make decisions based on web analytics, ad performance, and email performance data
- Knowledge of and experience with working with HTML, SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Ads, and content syndication partners
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to details and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects and requests
- Flexible and adaptable, self-starter, able to execute with minimal guidance in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment
- Adept at balancing day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related discipline
More Jobs From