At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Marketing Manager at ZoomInfo powered by DiscoverOrg, you will:
- Assist in quarterly and annual campaign plan, execute customer expansion campaigns across all channels and track effectiveness, managing a campaigns budget, on time and on target.
- Work with customer marketing team, collaborate with content and creative channels to develop campaign targets and deliverables.
- Work with product marketing team to translate roadmap plans into actionable integrated campaign strategies that deliver engagement, leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to ensure a seamless hand-off process of marketing qualified leads to sales development representatives.
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics.
- 5 years experience delivering highly successful customer engagement and retention strategies within B2B
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing persona, use cases and B2B industry as a whole
- Outstanding written, communication and presentation skills
- Aptitude to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to work well with customers and internal teams
- Understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize existing campaigns as well as advise team on best strategies to drive demand
- Experience with marketing automation, Salesforce, Excel, and Linkedin ad management would help you be successful in this role
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From