Office Tour Photos
Marketing Content Writer – Consultant
Who we are:
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like like drones, mobile phones and cameras more intelligent, engaging and useful. Neurala provides customized solutions ranging from high-end applications to inexpensive everyday products. With The Neurala Brain and an ordinary camera, products can learn people and objects, recognize them in a video stream, find them in the video, and track them as they move. The Neurala Brain is based on technology originally developed for NASA, DARPA and the U.S. Air Force and is now deployed commercially on over a million smart devices. Follow Neurala on Twitter @Neurala and on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Neurala is seeking a talented content creator to create a broad portfolio of materials, including case studies, white papers, and product documentation.
The Marketing Content Writer will work cross-functionally across the R&D, Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams, crafting documents that explain complex information in a clear and concise manner for a wide range of audiences. Temporary position with the potential to extend.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an expert on Neurala’s technology, product suite, and customer use cases
Work with stakeholders to understand documentation needs across departments and create and maintain a repository of applicable materials, including:
- Case studies and white papers detailing how Neurala’s technology solves customer problems
- Product documentation
- Customer-specific specifications and reference materials
- Content for the Neurala website
- Manage updates and revisions to technical documentation and literature
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Revise, rewrite, and edit materials written by others
- Develop a consistent tone and voice to be implemented across all channels
- Create a consistent design across materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Portfolio of relevant writing for review
- Proven experience working in a similar writing position, including experience communicating complex technical subjects in an accessible way
- Experience with AI and Deep Neural Networks a plus
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Able to write explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Design skills a plus
- Strong work ethic; comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company environment
- Experience in the software/technology industry. AI/DNN knowledge is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, solution-oriented and passionate for fast-growing SaaS business
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From