Office Tour Photos
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
We are seeking a Manager for EverQuotes Paid Social Media program who is able to quickly and efficiently become a strong contributor to our Display and Social teams growth. The Display and Social team is responsible for profitably delivering ads across multiple media sources and drives a significant portion of the companys revenue.
This role is responsible for enhancing and building on our existing social program and driving significant growth and profitability. You must possess extensive social media advertising experience within a very performance driven and results oriented environment.
The role offers the opportunity to own and drive our social program(s) and work on challenging and interesting problems in a high-volume and near-real-time feedback environment. You will work closely with senior level stakeholders inside the company to understand business needs, design & propose efficient media plans to address those needs, and to manage the book of social media to execute upon those plans.
- Build and extend current social media program, focused initially on Facebook, to improve campaign scale and performance
- Understand business needs of internal stakeholders and help translate them into media solutions
- Design and implement optimal campaign set-up, trafficking and best practices playbooks
- Provide guidance to the creative analytics team on creative best practices for both campaign performance (pure and performance brand) and policy compliance
- Improve predictability, stability and efficiency of social media operations and provide guidance on delivery expectations and opportunity
- Collaborate closely with the ad engineering team and data scientists to develop and automate social media tools
- Help drive strategic thinking surrounding how to evolve online social marketing opportunities
- 3-5+ years experience delivering social media campaigns in a fast paced, performance driven environment
- Knowledge of sustainably running Facebook as a performance media channel
- Experience with additional social channels (Pinterest, Twitter, etc)
- Understanding of media mix and how different channels work together
- Ability to understand, analyze, and debugging technical problems and/or systems
- Great teamwork skills; willingness to both learn and mentor
- Entrepreneurial mindset; sense of ownership, urgency and accountability
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day
More Jobs From