Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
This is a brand-new position on CarGuru's growing Information Security Team. It reports directly to CarGuru's Head of Information Security. It is a phenomenal opportunity to join a brand new and growing team at the beginning. The role will involve working collaboratively with the InfoSec team, as well as owning analysis and monitoring of key cyber security threats and much more!!
What You'll Do:
- Technical analysis of network activity, monitors and evaluates network and system logs
- Analyze network flow data for anomalies and detect malicious network activity
- Accumulate IOCs from intel sources and configure scans across end points
- Analyze cyber threats, vulnerabilities and provide remediation plans
- Document, communicate, collaborate and transition incident details to other SOC members
- Understand Alert and Threat management workflow
- Experience with writing queries, parsing and correlating data
- Technical understanding of Networks, firewall, IDS and IPS systems
- Good understanding of parsing and analyzing web, system and security logs
- Must have knowledge of Linux/Unix skills and security specific scripting skills
- Familiar with Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Scanning and Security patching
- Demonstrated ability to determine and oversee remediation activities
- Understanding of MFA, SAML, SSO , CASB and actionable securityprocedures to monitor the environment
- Operational knowledge of AWS cloud environment
- Knowledge of Nextgen AV, Endpoints Security, CarbonBlack is plus
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related curriculum.
- 3+ years of hands on information security engineering experience
- Experience in assessing the existing environment, understanding the gaps
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From