Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulos software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees.
Poppulo is a fast-paced, 250 person company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
As Head of Product Marketing at Poppulo, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of the product, market and customers, coupled with an ability to translate this into a compelling positioning and value proposition aligning the entire team behind it.
You will contribute at a strategic level helping to define and develop a comprehensive product marketing strategy that will materially impact the growth of our business.
You will work on a cross functional basis, collaborating closely with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to conceptualize, develop and deploy powerful campaigns, sales tools and supports that will optimize sales results.
Reporting to the Global VP Marketing you will have the unique opportunity to establish and grow the Product Marketing function from the ground up.
- 10+ years Senior Product Marketing experience coupled with a Bachelors Degree or Masters, preferably in Marketing.
- Prior success in scaling & defining a product marketing function within a SaaS organization
- Proven ability to build, scale and Manage a team of Product Managers
- Experience defining, overseeing and executing sales enablement materials and programs within the enterprise software segment
- Highly collaborative and able to thrive in a geographically distributed environment
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Ability to translate solution workflows and features into actionable sales messages for target customer base
- Experience marketing enterprise-level software or SaaS solutions with in-depth knowledge of enterprise sales cycles
- Familiar with CRM, analytics and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Insight Squared.
- Demonstrated project delivery, time management & writing skills required.
- Customer driven, able to travel on an as-needed basis for conferences and meetings with prospects and customers
- Define, scale and manage the global Product Marketing function
- Segment our target markets and define our ideal customer profile to successfully position our platform and solutions
- Develop and maintain buyer personas to optimize product positioning and solution development
- Drive comprehensive competitive analysis, optimizing output for application across functional and field teams
- Work closely and build long term partnerships with the Product Management team by collecting data and providing insight to support decisions around the direction of the product.
- Develop and oversee GTM strategies and support cross functional teams in the successful adoption of the product
- Successfully increase mindshare and adoption of our product range
- Deliver and execute a comprehensive sales enablement strategy that incorporates the requirements of enterprise customers as well as the needs of the global sales organization to support revenue targets
- Align sales enablement activities to key product marketing objectives, solution milestones and thought leadership programs
- Establish, track and measure appropriate KPIs to understand the impact of product marketing programs on sales cycles and pipeline
- Develop and optimize the prospect experience of our product and solutions including free trials, website visits, tours etc.
- Work with product management to develop and maintain sales demo environments with compelling use cases and supporting data sets
- Keep abreast of a dynamic market in order to rapidly adjust sales enablement approach and marketing programs as required to drive sales revenue and meet stated KPIs
- Build awareness internally around sales enablement initiatives and programs
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
More Jobs From