Office Tour Photos
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing outbound email marketing experiences for Klaviyo, inclusive of automations and campaigns. This role will work to centralize email marketing efforts across all Klaviyo teams z creating, maintaining and operating an email deployment calendar.
The Email Marketing manager will play a key role in driving communications with two vital audiences; Klaviyos 20,000+ customers and potential new customers who are still evaluating the correct growth marketing platform for their business. Maintaining one brand voice for communications ranging the full customer lifecycle is inherently part of this role.
With email marketing being a core component to the Klaviyo platform, you will be responsible for ensuring we set the standard for our customers and prospects, showcasing both Klaviyo and industry best practices while being tenacious with staying on the forefront of industry news and opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers are kept up-to-date on all new Klaviyo developments while protecting them from over communication. You will partner with the Marketing Operations Manager to facilitate automated marketing campaigns tied into Salesforce and Klaviyo.
In this role, you will use Klaviyo as your Email Marketing Platform to drive the communication, nurturing, and retention of customers and potential customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Management and ownership of all email distribution
- Ownership of the master Klaviyo email calendarList segmentation management and strategy within Klaviyo
- Nurture campaign email automation
- Email copy and design editorial input for best practices
- Email analysis (tracking, reporting, insights)
- Strategy/management of opt-in/opt-out process including maintaining users subscription preferences
- Routinely performing list cleaning exercises
Who You Are:
- 1.5 2 years of experience in an Email Marketing Specialist/Sr. Specialist role
- Salesforce experience required
- Experience putting together email calendars, email automations, and campaigns
- Experience being the single point of contact for non-sales emails
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices, legal implications etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally between departments
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From