Office Tour Photos
We are looking for someone who geeks out on all things deliverability and has a passion for helping customers navigate this space. The deliverability team is responsible for ensuring our customer base has the best chance to successfully inbox and to maintain all infrastructure elements with the highest reputation possible. This work involves remediating blacklists, identifying spam traps, working with ISPs to optimize sending rates and working with clients to make sure they send email using best practices.The Deliverability team is still being formed and we plan on growing this function significantly over the next few months/years. This presents a lot of opportunity for growth as you would be a foundational member of the team, helping us tackle scalability and expansion as we continue to get bigger as a company.
How you will make a difference:
- Maintain strong relationships with our Customers, ISPs, Product Teams, Support and Success teams.
- Research and keep informed on Deliverability as a Subject Matter Expert for Klaviyo.
- Attend and participate in industry events around Deliverability such as MAAWG, EEC and more.
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues by working with customers, internal teams and with tier-one support at ISPs, email blacklists and anti-spam technology providers.
- Build and maintain relationships with ISP postmasters, proactively manage IP reputation and deliverability for all of our clients and enforce compliance and best practice sending behaviors.
- Manage internal reputation management tools and the distribution of Klaviyo IP addresses.
- Provide expert advice and respond to sending concerns out of scope for deliverability (but may be indirectly related).
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to build out best in class email deliverability tools for customers and employees.
- Create client deliverability reports and present to client findings and recommendations.
- Respond to deliverability related support tickets or customer concerns, delivering best practice to Support team for customer issues, being the expert escalation on specific customer issues.
- Own new client onboarding, domain customization, and off-boarding with regards to deliverability issues.
- Support Klaviyo sales with deliverability best practice advice and solutions for potential new clients.
- Support Klaviyos Marketing activities; creating regular content for Marketing from a Deliverability and Compliance basis.
- Execute Webinar(s), Create Video(s), How-Tos and Best Practice articles.
Who you are:
- You like solving puzzles - enjoy analytical problem solving, conducting in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into member email sending practices to ensure adherence to program standards.
- You know this market - have knowledge and expertise to translate the data into solutions that will enable companies to execute on their email marketing strategies and aspirations.
- You understand the technology - have a strong knowledge of network protocols and DNS and the technical aspects of email systems and authentication SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
- You are fluent in Data Ability to interpret and troubleshoot email headers and SMTP logs as well as bounce messages and non-delivery reports.
- You love working with customers - an ability to communicate clearly and professionally with technical and non-technical members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You love to build things - have a desire to build services around your expertise and translate this knowledge to others.
- You are a team player - ability to work on a team, as well as independently, in fast-paced environment and help others succeed.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From