Teikametrics: Ecommerce Lead, Self Service
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams based in Boston, MA and Seattle, WA.
Teikametrics is looking for an experienced leader with a background in search advertising to lead service delivery for our largest self-service customers. With a robust dataset of advertising tactics and results for roughly 200 of our largest customers at your disposal this role can test and design strategies aimed at improving advertising success on Amazon. This role will be responsible for the retention and success of this customer segment.
- Key business results: You understand and own the metrics you are responsible for including: retention, account growth, and customer satisfaction. You constantly evaluate results and leverage insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Playbooks and process: You will continuously evolve playbooks and processes to respond to and manage our largest self-service customers.
- Build a business: Design, test, and implement scalable methods for excellent service delivery.
- Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as SQL and Excel to provide services as needed. Develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident.
- Strategic Recommendations: Analyze and understand the opportunities available to our customers and design communication strategies to encourage action and adoption against these opportunities.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with our Support team and Product team to responsively meet the needs of our software customers.
- Communication: Create and leverage existing content to automate communication at key milestones through in-app and email campaigns for scalable service.
- Experimentation: Manage controlled A/B test design, execution, analysis and presentation of results for optimization opportunities that can be activated across your customer segment.
- Be the voice of the customer: Provide meaningful and structured customer feedback to the Teikametrics product, data science and development teams in order to drive automation of critical value-additive components of campaign optimization and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Track record identifying and activating advertising performance improvement opportunities at scale.
- Excellent quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis including SQL, and Data Visualization. Snowflake and Python experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills with deep proficiency in writing and presentation.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five-minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston
More Jobs From