Office Tour Photos
Job Description: The Documentation and Training Specialist at 128 Technology delivers complex technical training to various internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and employees. In addition, the Documentation and Training Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining all of 128Ts product training and documentation. The role requires an in-depth knowledge of the 128T product line and the ability to proactively stay up-to-date with new product features as they are released. The Documentation and Training Specialist will need to collaborate cross-functionally to create training courses and documentation that fulfill all customer requirements.
- Prepare comprehensive technical training programs for the 128T product line
- Engage directly with customers to assess training needs
- Develop course materials and classroom aids
- Deliver trainings to customers in person at our Burlington headquarters, as well as on-site at customer locations and virtually using online training software
- Collect course feedback and implement changes to materials based on it
- Produce eLearning content and assist in the implementation of a Learning Management System
- Organize and write supporting documentation for 128T products
- Contribute to the success of the 128T Customer Success department by helping out with customer support and customer deployments as needed
- Work cross-functionally to collect feedback and provide comments learned from students
- Travel (25%)
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Technical Trainer
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Instructional Designer
- Experience in routing and networking technologies a plus
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools a plus
- Proficient in presentation software such as Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Audio and video production experience a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology makes software-based routers. We're a young company, but we have some very big customers. We're growing, so we have multiple openings in different teams. We're looking for both experienced people (5+ years) and recent graduates as well, or anything in-between.
We are a mixture of more and less experienced people, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We have frequent debates about video games, movies, sports, east vs. west const, and best code editors/IDEs. Rarely has anyone been seriously injured or maimed in these debates.
We offer free beer (on tap!), a variety of coffee, tea, sodas, waters, snacks, catered lunches... and we have a gym to counteract all that. We also have an unlimited vacation policy, flexible work hours, and other fun benefits!
We also believe no one knows everything, and even people with decades of experience can be wrong or learn better ways of doing something. Technology changes - programming does too!
More Jobs From