Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We are looking for an innovative, driven and inspiring Customer Success leader that can help to build and drive our Customer Success organization. As the Director of Customer Success, you will lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer goals and objectives. Your team will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to ensure they are maximizing the Mendix platform for their need, tracking successes and regularly reviewing their business needs. This is a tremendous opportunity to impact our CS organization while we strive to meet our growth goals for customer renewals and expansion.
- Align your team to partner with Sales to help ensure renewals and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention
- Work closely with Marketing to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates
- Lead, motivate and develop team of CSMs who drive business value with customers
- Recruit and hire top tier CSM professionals to join the growing organization
- Develop collateral and conduct periodic account reviews with client executive teams
- Ensure swift resolution of account issues, by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed
- Provide executive oversight for the CSM team
- Embody Mendix core values of Culture, Accountability and Respect and serve as an example of those values for your team
- 5+ years of Customer Success Management/Leadership working with enterprise customers
- Proven customer management skills with large and complex accounts
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Accountability for driving revenue through customer expansion
- Proven leadership skills to grow and develop a team
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From