About the Company
For nearly 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validitys flagship products DemandTools, BriteVerify, Return Path, Trust Assessments and GridBuddy are all highly rated, #1 solutions for CRM data management, email address verification, inbox deliverability, and grid CRM applications. These solutions deliver smarter campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth. For more information, visit Validity.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
About the Role
Validity is looking for an experienced leader to head the Product Marketing team. This role will oversee the Product Marketing team across all of our product lines, worldwide. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strengths in deeply understanding customer needs and working closely across organizations to deliver optimal product marketing outcomes, both strategic and tactical.
The product marketing leader will develop product positioning and naming, messages, go-to-market activities and sales tools to drive commercial value across all of our channels. They will also be deeply involved with building the overall Validity brand. The ultimate objective is to make all of the companys products commercially successful.
- Build and lead the product marketing team and oversee business level messaging and positioning, and competitive product marketing
- Develop product positioning and messaging, campaigns, events and sales enablement materials Define and drive go-to-market strategy by identifying repeatable sales plays and delivering supporting marketing campaign materials
- Partner with marketing to deliver external marketing communications across channels
- Work closely with product managers as they develop the technology roadmap to identify key value drivers that have GTM implications
- Drive cross-functional efforts to define and operationalize company-wide GTM of our offerings
- Work closely with sales development, marketing, sales and product management teams to make our customers successful
- Mentor and grow our talented product marketing managers while creating a positive environment for your team, and all of the teams they work with, to be successful Working closely with all facets of the company to drive our product launch process
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales management or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of product marketing, product management or sales engineering experience
- Domain expertise with email technology and/or CRM and/or customer data management solutions
- Content master strong messaging / positioning skills, and solid writing skills for use in messaging documents, kick ass presentations, articles and compelling copy, etc.
- Possess an understanding of the sales motions that underpin a high transaction SaaS business and knowing how to leverage product and messaging enablement to drive improvements in salesforce productivity
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both strategy and handson execution; data driven and intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our customers
- Excellent in front of customers, influencers, and senior management, and a demonstrated ability to convince customers to be our advocates
- Experience managing and scaling teams Experience launching products