Office Tour Photos
The Director, Enterprise Systems Architect will contribute to Toasts success by ensuring enterprise technology investments and designs, are made for optimal support of the business strategy and rapid scale. The Director, Enterprise Systems Architect contributes to the overall systems architecture vision for Toast, and collaborates heavily with R&D and IT, to ensure a seamless architecture experience across the operational side of the business and our core product.
What will you do:
- Design, implement, and govern enterprise architecture and technical roadmaps in close collaboration and partnership with business, application, data, and security leaders
- Drive architecture governance where needed, including approving technology solutions
- Maintain consistency of architectural principles across systems and applications
- Provide functional direction to Solutions Architects to ensure technical solution designs align with enterprise architecture standards and principles
- Ensuring compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities, and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices
- Ensuring that designed or reviewed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security
- Looking years ahead to consider the long-term consequences for the enterprise when choosing a technical direction, proposing a technology investment, proposing harmonization of the environments, proposing simplification opportunities, or advising a business leader on strategic issues
- Become a driving force for addressing technical debt by guiding and coaching delivery teams on both avoiding new debt and removing old debt. Works with business leaders to understand the implications of technical debt and helps guide them in supporting the delivery teams to address it.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 10+ years of industry experience in a complex global organization with, 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Systems Architecture
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience across multiple business areas and multiple technologies with a well-rounded background in applications, software, databases, middleware, etc.
- Proven experience in future state architecture, taking business to the next level, creating competitive advantage to the business
- Proven experience leading large, complex scale projects
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multitenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, etc.
- Experience with large scale CRM and ERP deployments
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Experience with Netsuite ERP
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with Workato iPaaS
More Jobs From