Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor is looking for a leader who has great editorial vision who can support our current growth by contributing and directing content that makes an impact and engages our members. To be successful in this role, this person will be a thoughtful leader and confident decision-maker. This person will be a skilled communicator for multiple types of audiences. This person will be a natural storyteller and have excellent editorial skills. This person will bring creative and innovative ways of thinking on how to bring our brand to life for our members.
- Establish and execute a content strategy for our TripAdvisor B2B products within our Commercial Business Unit
- Work closely with the Commercial Business Units Leadership Team to align on our strategy, goals, and priorities
- Own the oversight and management of content across information systems
- Lead a review and governance process to improve content quality for our members.
- Develop operational efficiency within the team to bring the highest quality content to market in the least amount of time.
- Measure content effectiveness with metrics that establish, validate, and continuously iterate on the content strategy
- Influence peers and stakeholders across business
- Work with and lead cross-functional teams
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
What were looking for:
- 10+ of experience in content development/management. Previous experience in web environment preferred
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to craft and deliver presentations to large and small groups; deep understanding of grammar, strong attention to detail and fine-tuned editorial skills
- Proven record of developing and executing new content series
- Ability to function effectively in highly complex matrixed environments
- Creativity and curiosity. A creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about making travel better.
- Ability to communicate efficiently both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members.
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Portfolio submission preferred.
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
More Jobs From