Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining the information security program across the enterprise to ensure information assets and associated technology, applications, systems infrastructure, and processes are adequately protected. As the Principal Corporate Security Architect, you will play a crucial role in setting the strategy and technical direction to ensure that our data and applications throughout the SAAS & employee environments remain secure. You will be responsible for working with our security and operations teams to ensure that all Recorded Future platforms and services conform to disciplined, industry best practices for information security. This highly visible, hands-on leader, will be front and center as we work to continuously modernize our solutions and change the way we apply technology across our systems. You must possess an in-depth and comprehensive background in information security across a full breadth of technologies. As a leader on the Security team, you should be comfortable driving technical ideas and communicating clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
What youll do:
- Gain an understanding of our current state and target state architecture and work to define a strategy for our technical direction around security
- Work with our product and service organizations to develop secure business requirements, develop the security architecture and integrate into our longer-term platform strategy
- Define solution-level security architecture and work with CyberSecurity team on reviews and conformance to Recorded Futures security standards
- Work directly with project development teams to enable successful project implementation and apply recommended security tools, technologies, and techniques
- Provide expertise to project team engineers as needed
- Stay up to date on new tools & techniques in the information security space
- Create & manage a targeted information security awareness training program for all employees and establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of this security training program
- Provide clear risk mitigating directives for operations and projects with components in IT, including mandatory application controls
- Create a framework of roles and responsibilities regarding information ownership, classification, accountability, and protection of information assets
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the security program
- Conduct proof-of-concept activities with key business users in support of advanced use cases
- Lead and mentor other team members
What youll bring:
- Multiple years experience architecting, designing and developing large-scale security solutions utilizing a mixture of hardware and software technologies
- Experience building security architectures for applications deployed on or with the following technologies: AWS, Linux, Microsoft Windows, SQL queries, Mongo DB, ELK, Splunk
- Enterprise Network security experience
- Experience as technical lead organizing and mentoring junior- and intermediate-level engineers/architects
- Working knowledge of data security best practices: At Rest, In Flight, In Use
- Experience working with product teams on specifying secure application requirements
- Experience with incident identification and remediation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices, standards, and frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27000, NIST 800-53, and SOC2
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
More Jobs From